Business CreationJumpstart your business
Are you about to set up your own company or have you recently started a new business? In the “Business Creation” training module, you will receive practical answers to your project- and company-specific questions. The module will also help you to firm up your plans and consolidate your knowledge.
- Leadership and organisation
- Corporate and business strategy
- Business models
- Marketing/sales/finance (financial planning, assessing demand, finding investors, financing, liquidity)
- Intellectual property, legal matters, contracts, etc.
- People skills (negotiation, presenting pitches, conflict resolution, time management, efficiency, etc.)
- Business planning
- Developing business plans for your own company
- Working alone or in a team
- Presenting to a jury
5-day intensive course, spread over several weeks
Held in 9 towns at universities and science parks
Startup founders (shortly before or shortly after setting up their company), preferably from the area around the venue for the course. Min. 10, max. 17 participants